Hundreds Flood Chastain Park for First-Annual triPATHlon

Thursday, May 12, 2011

From BuckheadPatch


My cousin Jason has a saying: “I don’t run unless someone is chasing me, and I don’t read unless someone is making me.”

This is a saying I’ve never been able to relate to. I love to run, now that I discovered you can listen to music while you do it, and I love to read. I’ve been a Barnes and Nobles member since I was 7.

However, after completing the first annual “triPATHlon,” an intown sprint triathlon held this past Sunday at Chastain Park, I have amended this saying to suit my life: “I don’t ride a bike unless it has a basket and a bell, and I don’t swim without the aid of a pool noodle.”


Full Story

1 comments:

Unknown May 12, 2011 at 12:19 PM  

My wife and I met a female cyclist on the Silver Comet Trail a few weeks ago. She was training for this event. I hope she and all the competitors enjoyed the race and did well.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP