Three brothers, one triathlon

Saturday, March 5, 2011

From 11Alive News

ATLANTA -- Three brothers from Atlanta are going to make history this May.

They will be doing a triathlon together in Tampa, but with one unique twist: one of the brothers is in a wheelchair, and the other two will be taking him the whole way.

"I think it's gonna hit in a couple of weeks," said Kyle Pease, a 25-year-old who was born with cerebral palsy. "It'll be like, 'Wow, this is really going to happen.'" 

Meet the Peases: Brent, Evan, and Kyle. In May, they'll be tackling 40 triumphant miles as they take on the Tampa Triathlon.

"Everything is a challenge, and I can't wait to tackle it," Kyle said. "It's gonna feel amazing."


Kyle was born with cerebral palsy, meaning his life's been different from Day One. Now at age 25, the word "driven" doesn't just refer to his wheelchair.


"So many said when I was a little boy that I was gonna die and that I wasn't gonna live past 7 years old," he recalled. "And look at me now."


Full story

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP